Monday, May 21, 2018

Ezekiel Bread

Ok, I have decided to do a product review, which is an extension of my post about God's Food Laws. Reading through the Bible, eating right is a big deal to God. Not only did he give Food Laws, he also gave a recipe to make bread in Ezekiel 4:9. That verse reads in the New Living Translation:

"Now go and get some wheat, barley, beans, lentils, millet, and emmer wheat, and mix them together in a storage jar. Use them to make bread for yourself during the 390 days you will be lying on your side."

I'm not sure what it has to do with lying on your side for 390 days, but a company called, "Food for Life" makes Ezekiel Bread. I recently tired it for the first time. I've tried other so called, "healthy bread", and Ezekiel Bread is the best I've eaten. It has a mild nutty taste, and it isn't dry and doesn't fall apart like other, "healthy bread". However, it's not cheap, a loaf where I live costs $7. Also, since it doesn't have any preservatives, it needs to be kept in the fridge. Despite the cost, I recommend the bread.

I also found out, "Food for Life" makes wraps too, with the ingredients mentioned in Ezekiel 4:9. I like Mexican food, so I eat wraps a lot. The Ezekiel 4:9 wraps are very good too. They do however, fall apart easy, since there isn't any preservatives in them either, so have a napkin and a fork/spoon handy. Just like the bread, the wraps aren't cheap, six cost $5.49, and they need to be kept in the fridge too. I recommend the wraps too, they're worth it.

It sometimes costs extra to eat healthy, but think of it this way, your health is worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment