Monday, April 4, 2016

Jogging

I played pick up Ultimate Frisbee on Wednesday night's last summer. It was the first time I played the sport on a regular basis, I played ok, but one thing I really noticed was how my cardio improved. If you haven't played Ultimate Frisbee, it's like a mix between Football and Basketball with a Frisbee. There's no stoppage in play until a point is scored, so it's constant running. When the pick up games ended in late August, I didn't want to lose my cardio gains, so I decided to start jogging. As of now, I jog once every 5 days. My workout routine includes 3 days of weight training and a cardio/core day, so jogging once every 5 days is good enough for me.

I've been reading about jogging, and I found a great article about the 10 Health Benefits of Jogging.
http://homeremedyshop.com/10-health-benefits-of-jogging/

No comments:

Post a Comment