Friday, July 1, 2016

Shorts or No Shorts over Tights

If you're Canadian, like I am, Happy Canada Day. Our country is 149 years old today. Next year is the big 1-5-0! If you ask me, I don't think Canada looks a day over 125.

One of the fun things about being active is buying all the gear that goes along with it, like clothes, accessories, and equipment. As mentioned, I play Flag Football in the Fall. A lot of the guys, myself included, wear tights under their shorts while we're playing. I find they're easier to play in then sweat pants. They're also great for jogging when it's cold outside.

I personally think guys should wear shorts over their tights, but I see some guys jogging who don't. I guess it's a debate on some websites.

http://www.runnersworld.com/running-debates/should-guys-wear-shorts-over-their-tights?cid=OB-_-RW-_-ABP

To each their own I guess. I'll just say, I'm happy all the guys in my Flag Football League wear shorts over their tights.

No comments:

Post a Comment